Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69a7 available

In message <239a0bc952.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <842d8dc852.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The seventh alpha release of StrongED 4.69 can found on the website:
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se469a7.zip
>
> A word of warning to those that have downloaded 4.69a7; there's a bug
> that can cause StrongED to hang when switching modes. If one mode uses
> an outline font and the other one doesn't then StrongED may hang.
> Of course I had to find this right after releasing 4.69a7 :-(

An updated version of StrongED 4.69a7 has been uploaded to the website.
This should have the above problem fixed. Also fixed is a minor glitch
which could leave a bit of a selection behind when de-selecting text.

I've taken the opportunity to further cleanup how Tabs are displayed.
In 4.69a7 Tabs are represented by the characters '-' and '>' and this
is now always the case. As a result bitmap font styles that seek to
augment the display of Control and Tab characters will need to be
updated.

The 'CtrlTab' style that the bitmap fonts that ship with StrongED use,
has been updated to this new arrangement. If you have defined your own
font(s) then you'll need to adjust your 'CtrlTab' style (assuming you
have one). I'll post a more detailed description in the 'Display of Tabs
and Ctrls' thread later on.

A new font has been added: 'SystemOS'. This is the same as the standard
system font but with Bold, Italic and CtrlTab styles added. Anyone who
prefers the system font but also likes different styles can use this
instead of selecting 'System' in Mode Choices -> Font.

StrongED developer