Re: [StrongED] Delete key problem

On 22 Jun 2012, Chris Newman <cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> I made a new directory for the new version & put 469 !StrED_cfg &
> !StrongEd in it. I then added the modes I needed. I then ran it from
> there. IFIRC, it had Stewart Brooke's SEDBar running. I then ran Tony
> Moore's SE_BBar Button (without first removing SEDBar - silly me). I
> didn't notice the altered effect of the 'Delete' key until I'd done
> quite a bit of typing.

If you merely ran SE_BBar, I can't see how it (or SEDBar) could have any
affect on StrongED, apart from issuing the various commands, when the
buttons are clicked. If you wish to be sure that SE_BBar is not running,
*rmkill buttonbar will quit it.

However, if you followed the suggestion, in the SE_BBar ReadMe file, to
allow control of the buttonbar from an icon in the StrongED toolbar, you
will have made changes the BaseMode ModeFile. Possibly some uninteded
changes were made? With a new installation of StrongED, obviously this
is not relevant.

Tony