Re: [StrongED] Delete key problem

In article <309dd1a352.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Bazley
<martin.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following bytes were arranged on 21 Jun 2012 by Chris Newman :

> > Since starting to use 4.69 the delete key makes the cursor jump to the
> > end of the line, not do a PC style delete as it should do. This now
> > happens in 4.68 as well.

> Are you using the "PC Delete" option which I think Select has in Configure?

I have just tried turning that option OFF & all seems back to normal with
StrongED. However, Edit, Techwriter, Ovation, Pluto etc have gone back to the
RiscOS style 'Delete'  deleting to the left & 'End' deleting to the right.
So how come the PC style key setting was working correctly in StrongEd
previously? Duh!

--
Chris