Re: [StrongED] Delete key problem

The following bytes were arranged on 21 Jun 2012 by Chris Newman :

> Since starting to use 4.69 the delete key makes the cursor jump to the end of
> the line, not do a PC style delete as it should do. This now happens in 4.68
> as well.

Are you using the "PC Delete" option which I think Select has in
Configure?  I suspect that remaps the End and Delete keys to each other
at a low level.  Just a hazy memory (it might be some other application
which has that option) but worth a punt.  I do vaguely remember having
to turn it off because it was causing problems.

--
  __<^>__   "Did you know that polar bears stay white all year round? ...The
 / _   _ \  white colour makes them less visible to the seals and penguins