Re: [StrongED] Re: spurious threads on this list starting with "Re:"

Tim Hill  wrote on 23 Apr:
> "Strip subject tag" in a mailing list's edit dialogue.
> The [StrongED] subject is a prefix, incidentally.

Come to think of it, do we need the "[StrongED]" prefix at all?
The mailinglist software does provide a "List-ID" header.

(This header is better for filtering anyway, because it distinguishes
between (a) items sent by the listserver and (b) private reply from
somebody who might not have deleted the "[StrongED]" prefix in the
subject line.)

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   See you at Wakefield?   www.wakefieldshow.org.uk   April 28