Re: [StrongED] Softwrapping at comma or full stop (4.69a6)

In article <a6df7b7052.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute
<fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <527034ff0dstronged-sub@xxxxxxxxx> Frank de Bruijn
>           <stronged-sub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > If a comma or full stop in a soft wrapped line happens to end up
> > in the column set as window width (either automatic or fixed),
> > the preceding word plus comma/full stop does not wrap to the next
> > line, but the space following it does, causing an unwanted
> > indentation.

> Thanks for reporting this. It's now fixed.

> Cheers,

> Fred.

I've recently downloaded 4.69a6 and this odd soft-wrapping behaviour
still seems to be there. Frank and Fred report that its been fixed.
Anyone else confirm please? Is there a more recent copy -
mine is dated 31-Dec-2011?

Regards

Richard