Re: [StrongED] show invisible characters

On 5 Apr 2012  Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there an existing way to make invisible characters (spaces,
> hardspaces, tabs, returns) temporarily visible, please?

Tabs can be shown, but you have to go to Mode Choices > Colours > and
chose Element and then CrtlTab; they then show as a dotted line.
Labyrinthine, but it does work! If in the same Mode Choices you chose
the FJG font, then a hard space shows up as §, if that gets
transmitted correctly. There may be other dodges, but I don't know of
any.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.