Re: [StrongED] Dictionaries in StrongED 4.69a6

In message <e72ed66d52.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As someone who is lousy both at spelling and at typing I like to have
> several dictionaries in StrongED as well as the supplied User one; I
> think these dictionaries have limited capacity.
>
> I've come across two problems on upgrading to 4.69a6
>
> 1) If I import the dictionaries from the backup of the previous
> version, StrongED doesn't register that they are there.

Dictionaries won't be registered when the SpellCheck module is already
running when StrongED starts up. Please start StrongED with the module
not running and try again. Let me know if there's still a problem.

> 2) If I try to create a new dictionary, it crashes with the message,
> as recorded by WimpLog:

I think I have identified what is causing the problem so it should be
fixed soon.

StrongED developer