Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongED 4,69a6 StrongHTML

In message <7f7b2e6852.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <52682920f5Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In article <67551b6852.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >> The StrongHTML mode that's available from the website definitely has
> >> had its variables updated to the new format. Did you update the mode
> >> when switching to 4.69a6?
>
> > This is weird...
>
> > Changing from HTML to StrongHTML gave a 'locked warning.
>
> > So I updated the ModeLock file, putting Y in place of N in the
> > HTML/Extramodes column.
>
> > Rescan modes.
>
> > Now StrongHTML puts an image link in fine. It did not do so before!
> > This on Iyo 5.16 (18-Jan-10)
>
> Nearly, I found a Y for StrongHTML Run to be the magic ingredient.
> Image link is working fine now on the ARMini OS5.18. How very odd.

Thanks David, and Richard, that suggests that StrongED isn't raising a
ModeLock error for some reason.

As a test could you try loading a locked file into StrongED and attempt
to edit it. Does that raise a warning?

StrongED developer