Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongED 4,69a6 StrongHTML

In message <41b01a6852.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <e0dc076852.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>           David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <5267feb442Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>   "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip - StrongHTML - IMG too]

>>> In particular, this mode fails to drag in an image properly.
>>
>> Having said that even with all the right bits and pieces that tool
>> does not work with the unofficial a7 I have, on the ARMini that is.

> In what way does it fail? Just tried on an Iyonix and it's working fine.

The problem is only on the ARMini, it works here on OS4.39.

On the ARMini there is very little of use to report, the action simply
does not happen and no errors are issued. I have had a dig around am
unable to find any useful evidence. The StrongHTML Tools have their
BASIC vandalised beyond redemption making it difficult to go further.

--
David Pitt