[StrongED] Re: 4.69a6 features

In article <518e046852.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
   David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Firstly, on saving the file, it looses the caret. I have to click in
> >> the document to make it active again. A bit of a nuisance as it then
> >> doesn't remember where I got to.

[Snip]

> Some, if not all, of the above have already been dealt with but not
> yet released.

Yes. After posting I saw in another thrad that this had been fixed.

Fred:
Do you keep a list of changes as you make them?
Is this list suitable for putting on the www?
If yes - I can allocate you an area on Torrens.org.uk for StrongEd, and
give you ftp access to it.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats