Re: [StrongED] 4.69a6 features

On 27 Feb 2012  "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> 4.69a6 has a couple of small 'features'. Not sure that they are 4.69a6 -
> could have been earlier and not noticed.

> I notice both while overtyping.

> Firstly, on saving the file, it looses the caret. I have to click in the
> document to make it active again. A bit of a nuisance as it then doesn't
> remember where I got to.

> Secondly, at the end of a wrapped line, the caret is not in the correct
> place. caret is at end of the line and the next character typed will
> overtype the first character on the next line. Livable with, but a little
> confusing.

Another feature I've noticed after finally upgrading from 4.60a4
(thanks for the help, Fred).

The Help file says: "Clicking on the save (disc) icon in the button
bar at the top of a window - Select opens the save dialogue box,
adjust saves the text without asking". The adjust click doesn't seem
to work any more, or at least not for me. ARMini RISC OS 5.10 FWIW.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.