[StrongED] Request for insert string in StrongMen

In message <6c80504b52.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ...deep inside the xhtml mode is a bunch of shortcuts which include
> what I want is to surface the shortcuts in a convenient
> fashion, and preferably in a way that means I don't have to restore it
> whenever StrongED changes.

Apologies for quoting my own post.

If StrongMen had a keyword that inserted text, it could be used to
insert xhtml statements or anything else .

StrongMen already does insertion using shift click on an #url entries.
I tried to use this but it is too easy to forget the shift and to send
a nonsensical URL to NetSurf (it doesn't like it!)

So, could we have a new #command that inserts its following string at
the cursor in a StrongED window, please?
It would be nice if it was able to wrap opening and closing tags
around a selection also.

PS I could use !Makro it uses a window on screen and is yet another
entry on my already very crowded icon bar.

john

--
John Rickman Iyonix