Re: [StrongED] StrongFont 1.06 available

The following bytes were arranged on 2 Jan 2012 by Fred Graute :

[snip]

> You're probably right that they are not ARMv7 compatible. For future
> releases of the various AppBasic based tools I'll keep a closer eye on
> the features they use and versions of the toolbox modules required.
>
> It would be helpful though to have a couple of ARMini owners willing to
> do some pre-release testing...

Regular user of Transient ready and waiting, sir! :-)

--
  __<^>__   === RISC OS is a work of art.  Some people adore it,  ===
 / _   _ \  === others can't see the point of it, and it's really ===