Re: [StrongED] appbasic mode problems

In message <b71bf64a52.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The StrongHTML mode already has a lot of aids to insert various bits of
> HTML code, are you familiar with it? Is there anything that you feel is
> missing?

I mostly use HTML or the very similar xhtml mode.

The StrongHTML mode has some nice script facilities but doesn't
generate xhtml. It inserts upper-case code and devotes a lot of effort
into creating style attributes that would be better moved to a CSS
file. (The same applies to Rich Goodwin's !HTML3 generator).

My problem with xhtml/HTML modes is that they too are rooted in the
pre CSS era. Eg the upper-case buttons H1, H2 and style attributes
etc.

to be seen.

However, deep inside the mode is a bunch of shortcuts which include

So, what I want to do is to surface the shortcuts in a convenient
fashion, and preferably in a way that means I don't have to restore it
whenever StrongED changes.

John

--
John Rickman Iyonix