Re: [StrongED] wee buglet in strongmen

On 1 Jan 2012, John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When clicking on the left edge of the screen Select and Adjust open
> persistent menus that only go away when a mouse button is clicked
> somewhere.
>
> The behaviour with the menu button is different - the History menu
> pops up and remains on screen only so long as the menu key is held
> down. This is not very useful as you cannot select from the menu.
>
> It may be a peculiarity of the mouse that I use which is a Logitech
> wheel mouse.

I have a Logitech LX7 cordless optical mouse, which I use with a Windows
laptop. I've just connected it to my RiscPC, via Unipod, and can confirm
that the StrongMen menu, at the left of the screen, behaves as you say.
However, the iconbar menu behaves normally, so that the History menu can
be opened from there - although it is much less convenient.

Tony