[StrongED] Re: 469a6 - unknown operand

In article <40972c4a52.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
   David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <524a283125Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > So I decided to start afresh with a6. Moved the old !StrongED and
> > !StrED_vfg aside and installed 4.59a6 fresh from the archive.

> > Id doesn't work! Gives the error "Unknown operand".

> A fix was posted yesterday to this list, see "StrongED 4.69a6
> available".

> a6 is fine here now.

Ah yes: reading this in detail   see that it was indeed discussed and a
cure suggested.

But simple instructions - it is not!

Surely I could work it out. But I shall wait for Fred's promised fixed
version! That is clearlty going to be easier than for anyone to write
simple instructions for a fix.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats