Re: [StrongED] StrongFont 1.06 available

In message <c6864c4852.ewen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ewen Pring <Ewen.Pring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 17 Dec 2011:
>
> > A new version of StrongFont is available for download here:
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/sfont106.zip
>
> This calls for the Toolbox module version 1.53, whereas the latest I
> can find to download from the ROOL site is 1.52. However there does
> seem to be a version 1.53 in their live CVS repository, it just isn't
> available to download in compiled form yet.

Toolbox 1.53 is present in RISC OS 5.17 so you could upgrade to that.
Alternatively, it's probably safe to change the Modules file inside
Transient so it RMEnsures 1.52. I don't think Transient needs anything
that's specific to 1.53.

Best wishes for the new year to everyone.

StrongED developer