Re: [StrongED] LoF problem with F7 in BASIC file

In message <dbad154352.jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If I highlight a word in a BASIC file, press F2 to get the LoF search
> window, then press F7, and GO, The only hit is the line where the
> search argument came from.

My guess is that you have the option 'Block-scope in List of Found' in
Global choices > Block turned on. When that option is on the scope in
the LoF dialogue will be set to Block when the cursor is inside a block.
You need to switch to scope Text to find all matches in the text.

If you're just searching for a single word then it's easier to place the
cursor inside it and press c-F (or cs-F for all texts) to find all the
matching lines.

StrongED developer