Re: [StrongED] Operand error on SE, V4.69a5 with Beagleboard on Boot-up

In article <523ef3083driscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Ashbery
<riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <9ae4903e52.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute
> <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In message <523e62b1dcriscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Richard Ashbery
> >           <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > To fix this:

> >  - Click Shift-Select over the iconbar icon to open UserPrefs -
> >  Remove the ClaimFiles file found there

> >  - Click Shift-Adjust over the iconbar icon to open Defaults -
> >  Copy the ClaimFiles from there to UserPrefs

> Many thanks Fred. That's eliminated the problem.

> I have another issue - Bitmap and Outline fonts did work on earlier
> versions (SE 4.69a3) but as soon as I try and select a font in Mode
> Choices I get a "SE may have gone wrong" message. What has changed?

You might just have to ignore my last query - I've just re-booted the
Beagleboard and tried changing the Bitmap and Outline fonts and voila
they work without the error message.

Regards

Richard