Re: [StrongED] Using hardwrap effectively

On 3 Dec 2011 as I do recall,
          Fred Graute  wrote:

[snip]

> What constitutes a bullet is defined by the Bullet & Bullet2 expressions
> in the News ModeFile. If you don't want dashes to be taken as bullets
> then you can modify these expressions accordingly.

Thanks. I already have a customised News Modefile and never use dashes
as bullets so have modified that section as suggested.

What is the Unbullet expression in the Replace section used for?    It
doesn't seem to be referenced elsewhere, at least in my file.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Cleanliness is next to impossible.