Re: [StrongED] Fonts

In message <48ac9f3b52.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ron <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Ok, I have been back into the 8x16 font directory and StrongFnt does
> not recognise the type &1BD fonts. When a text typed font is found
> (Typically named B or IB) then Strongfnt is OK.
> I haven't caused the 'huh' error again yet.
> I even just changed the filetype on one &1BD to text and that
> converted OK too.
> I wonder now if !Zap cares wether they are &1BD or &FFF

Thanks, that's useful to know. There are however no files typed &1BD in
my copy of ZapFonts. It's pretty old though (1.03, 04-Nov-00) so maybe
later versions do have &1BD files. Where did you get yours?

StrongFont only accepts files typed Text (&fff) or Data (&ffd). If &1BD
turns out to be a valid ZapFont file then StrongFont will need to be
updated.

StrongED developer