Re: [StrongED] Using hardwrap effectively

In message <7969be3b52.harriet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Harriet Bazley <stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 30 Nov 2011 as I do recall,
>           Fred Graute  wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >  - Prefix the line with a bullet (-, * or o). Lines starting with a
> >    bullet will never be floated up. This is useful for a series of short
> >    lines, often a set of instructions or list of points.
> >
> Having the program count a dash as a bullet is a nuisance for those who
> - like me - are in the habit of punctuating our ordinary e-mail with
>   dashes.   Every time one happens to fall at the start of a line it
>   indents the rest of the paragraph....

Like I said, hardwrap will trip you up every now and again. :-)

What constitutes a bullet is defined by the Bullet & Bullet2 expressions
in the News ModeFile. If you don't want dashes to be taken as bullets
then you can modify these expressions accordingly.

StrongED developer