Re: [StrongED] Using hardwrap effectively

On 30 Nov 2011 as I do recall,
          Fred Graute  wrote:

[snip]

>  - Prefix the line with a bullet (-, * or o). Lines starting with a
>    bullet will never be floated up. This is useful for a series of short
>    lines, often a set of instructions or list of points.

Having the program count a dash as a bullet is a nuisance for those who
- like me - are in the habit of punctuating our ordinary e-mail with
  dashes.   Every time one happens to fall at the start of a line it
  indents the rest of the paragraph....
--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Even a cabbage may look at a king.