Re: [StrongED] StrongMen 1.27b Available

In message <cc90b93852.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> StrongMen 1.27b is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/zips/strmen.zip
>
> The purpose of this beta release of StrongMen 1.27 is to test if the
> installation instructions make sense. Due to the internals having been
> reorganised upgrading is slightly more involved than usual. Please give
> it a try and let me know how you get on.

Some feedback on this would be welcome so if anyone has upgraded from an
older version using the installation instructions then please let me
know if there's anything that needs improving. Thanks.

> The program itself is expected to be pretty much okay as Tony Moore and
> myself have tested it quite extensively. But you never know.

Apparantly it wasn't tested enough as Tony has found that lines of the
form 'pathname <TAB> keyboard shortcut' didn't work. This is now fixed.
A new version of 1.27b (dated 29-11-11) has been put on the website.

StrongED developer