[StrongED] Fonts

The SH manual explains well enough the purpose of the three font type
selections, and the limitations of outline fonts.
I may explore the use of outline fonts more, I am having problems
with bitmap fonts.
For a kick off, If I select a bitmap font that doesn't have a bold
I get a warning banner every time StrongED starts.
Is that normal, and can I just copy the regular to bold to keep it
happy as a fix.
I have tried two conversion utilities to convert 8x16 zap fonts
without success, should these work?
It appears 8*16 is the maximum size allowed?  (StrongFnt,ZapF-SEDF)

Thanks,
Ron M.