Re: [StrongED] Transient and the ARMini

On 11 Nov, Dr Peter Young wrote in message
    <6aa7663052.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 11 Nov 2011  Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Well, I took the modules file out, and Transient is now working. Doing
> > *h. Tabs shows that something has loaded the Tabs module. I need to
> > check over a reset, though. If need be, I can restore the Modules file
> > and set everything to 0.0, as suggested.
>
> It didn't survive a reset, so I've done the trick of setting the modules
> file to ask version 0.00 of everything, and that's working.

Please don't do this kind of thing.  Not only could it make Transient
unstable, but you've just masked the problem until you try to run another
app which requires the new Toolbox modules.  Then you'll be back to square
one again and having to hack around the problem.

Just do what Fred suggested, and install the files from Joe Taylor's site.
They will fix the problem *properly*, at source, by setting UnplugTBox up to
run when the machine starts.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/