Re: [StrongED] Transient and the ARMini

On 11 Nov 2011  Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Well, I took the modules file out, and Transient is now working. Doing
> *h. Tabs shows that something has loaded the Tabs module. I need to
> check over a reset, though. If need be, I can restore the Modules file
> and set everything to 0.0, as suggested.

It didn't survive a reset, so I've done the trick of setting the
modules file to ask version 0.00 of everything, and that's working.

> Many thanks to everyone for all the suggestions.

And again,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.