[StrongED] Transient and the ARMini

I've very recently bought an ARMini, and am moving stuff over from
this RISCBook and the backups from my dead Iyo. I tried running
Transient on the ARMini, and it complained that it needed a newer
Toolbox module. Being both ignorant and cautious, can I ask: is it
just OK to copy the newer module over into the correct place on the
ARMini?

Thanks in advance,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.