Re: [StrongED] StrongHelp 2.86 available

The following bytes were arranged on 11 Sep 2011 by Fred Graute :

> StrongHelp 2.86 is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/zips/strhlp.zip

Hi Fred,

I’d like to update the StrongHelp RISC OS Packaging Project Package
to the new version but just need to ask a few questions first:

1. Is it OK by you if I to do this?
2. Last time I created the package from the StrongHelp source, do
I need to do this or can I just use the binary files from your
zip?
3. Is there any change in the copyright?
4. Are you now the maintainer?
5. Is there a website I can put in the copyright information to
lead people to where I got the files I packaged? Preferably
something with a bit more information than just pointing
at the zip download.

Thanks,
Alan