Re: [StrongED] Run icon in Obeyfile crashing with error

In article <a8695e0452.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute
<fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <520452b790riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Richard Ashbery
>           <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Clicking the Run icon in an Obeyfile gives "Abort on data
> > transfer at &0001B664". Double-clicking the Obeyfile in a filer
> > window runs it correctly without error - but why?

> Is this fully reproducible?

Consistently.

> > RISC OS 5.17 (01-Aug-11) StrongED, V4.69a3 (07-Jun-2010)

> Could you try 4.69a4 and see if that fails as well? Please note
> that 4.69a4 is a full release (2.4 MB) with all modes present!
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se469a4.zip

Yes - 4.69a4 seems to cure it. I'm afraid as David Pitt has confirmed
there are serious issues with this release - often clicking on any of
the StrongED tools results in fatal errors and the machine invariably
freezes. Back to 4.69a3.

Richard