[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [StrongED] StrongMem problems
- To: StrongED_Questions_to_Mailing list <StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [StrongED] StrongMem problems
- From: Tony Moore <old_coaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:52:41 GMT
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1301496815; bh=0SthRWyyUnnsrG3jV9uM2br0PiVbbNuW3T9YqgXE+Uk=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=r1CehbEHXH47vXMKR1Bp6dboZK2CaySS6+ic3RE+1elefRE/1Y9nR5bgSQlmAnkDepKD88BuLH3PsjRPI3mDoGumVCELqYW5c6iK3EZ4w0KkQ8Z+JFcY5YJdMMvNfA/BpDTPPCGYBb9C2WlrV+pGYjGeNHBgYcfJzXtEwcf8Tg0=
- Envelope-to: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <c5ca1fbc51.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
- List-id: RISC OS StrongED mailing list
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <fcb5a6b951.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk> <1221a7b951.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: StrongED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Messenger-Pro/6.01 (MsgServe/6.00) (RISC-OS/6.20)
On 26 Mar 2011, Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <1221a7b951.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>, Tony
> Moore <old_coaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 25 Mar 2011, Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Help, V3.16 (19-Jan-10) sometimes crashes StrongMem with an Abort
> > > on data transfer at &0000C8C0 when loaded from Applications menu.
> > I can't reproduce that here, with Help 3.28 (29 Mar 2009)
> Where did you get V3.28?
It was distributed with RO6. It seems that ROOL and ROL have somehow got
out of step, with version numbers and dates.
In fact, I don't use Help, since Steve Fryatt's Float is, to me, more
attractive http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/software/float/ It also works
with the Iyonix, and with StrongMen.
To unsubscribe send a mail to StrongED+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx