Re: [StrongED] StrongMem problems

On 25 Mar 2011, Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Its only taken me years to discover the usefulness of StrongMem
> (V1.26) but I have some issues......
>
> Help, V3.16 (19-Jan-10) sometimes crashes StrongMem with an Abort on
> data transfer at &0000C8C0 when loaded from Applications menu.

I can't reproduce that here, with Help 3.28 (29 Mar 2009)

> Clicking Directories > System does nothing even though <System$Dir> is
> correctly assigned in the StrongMenu.

Recently I discussed a similar problem with Fred. He suggested changing
that section of the StrongMenu file to read:

Directories
  !Scrap<tab>*Filer_OpenDir <Wimp$ScrapDir>
  !System<tab>*Filer_OpenDir <System$Dir>
  Choices<tab>*Filer_OpenDir <Choices$Dir>

Tony