Re: [StrongED] ManualED mode

On 06/03/2011 14:31, Fred Graute wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently trying to clean up the modes I have living in UserPrefs.
There's a mode in there called ManualED but there's no indication as to
who the author of the mode is, and I can't remember where I got it from.

The mode is for editing StrongHelp files and as such similar to my own
StrongHelp mode and I'd like to see if the two can be merged. It would
be nice if I could ask the author if s/he objects.

If anyone does know who the author is or where the mode can be found on
the web then please let me know so that I can get in touch.

That will be mine, I think. I never made it available on my site, but sent it directly to you. If you want to use it in any way then please feel free to do so.

Steve