[StrongED] Re: "string not recognized" error

In article <9caf3e5351.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> can someone please tell me where this OLEsupport 0.29 should be placed
> within !Boot so that it will be loaded rather than older versions such
> as the problematic 0.28?

Ideally in !System.310.Modules, but whether this makes any difference
depends on how the application involved loads its modules. If it only
looks at its own resources, putting the correct module in System won't
help.

> 0.28 is the one that is loading from somewhere at bootup.

Is Messenger booted or run at that time? If it isn't, some other
application must be responsible. Unless the broken module is in some
PreDesk directory in Choices.Boot.

> (and no OLEsupport in *rommodules.)

That doesn't surprise me, as it has never been part of any RISC OS ROM,
as far as I'm aware.

Regards,
Frank