Re: [StrongED] Re: "string not recognized" error

In message <5982095351.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> here, *help OLEsupport gives:
>      Module is: OLESupport      0.28 (28 Jul 2004) © Mark Sawle
>      for Messenger Pro
>
> same version number, different date.  tiresome.
>
> and next Q will be (if, like you, i find several copies or versions on
> my disc) WHICH is my active copy?
>
> had a look within MPro.  !Messenger.RMStore.OLESupport says internally
> that it is version *0.29*, 2007-04-26 by Mark Sawle.  file length is
> 11,836.  does anybody know if this version has corrected the problem?

Yes, OLESupport 0.29 has this problem fixed. However I do have the same
problem as you, 0.29 isn't being loaded but 0.28 is. OLESupport 0.29 is
located in MPro 6.00 which I'm using, 0.28 is in an older version that's
been moved into a subdirectory. For some reason, which I haven't figured
out yet, something is loading the older copy.

StrongED developer