Re: [StrongED] stoppong a file auto-loading

On 1 Aug 2010  Tony Moore <old_coaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was trying to edit a 65MB TSV file but found that StongED was being
> very slow to respond. I intended to stop StongED by pressing alt-break
> but, by mistake, I pressed ctrl-break.

> Now, when I start StrongED, it attempts to reload the 65MB file which
> it was displaying when the machine was re-set.

> Can someone please tell me where StrongED holds the data which enables
> it to auto-load a file, on startup (so that I can delete it)?

Don't know where that is, but isn't the option set in Global choices >
Edit > By default, remember files when quitting?

Or am I barking up the wrong end of the stick? :-)

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Lu       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.