Re: [StrongED] Email address launch feature.

In message <51232cff77Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Setting up a new email list for OpenVector I notice that StrongED doesn't
> properly launch the Subscribe URL...

> It gets launched as subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - + and - are legal entities
> in an email address - but there are plenty of email programs on the dark
> side which break such an address at the +.

It's seems that StrongED does allow '-' to be used in an email address
but not '+'. Don't know why this is, indeed the search expression that
matches email addresses in my personal BaseMode does allow '+' (as well
as various other additional characters).

To fix this, modify the 'email-part' search expression in the Search
section of the BaseMode ModeFile so that it includes '+'.

StrongED developer