Re: [StrongED] Search with pre-filled field

In message <336EEFD11D984490A04D594F39932DE2@Dell>
          Terje Slettebø <tslettebo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've got a renewed interest in ARM/RISC OS, and have also recently
> updated the extASM assembler for the latest ARM versions, ARMv7

Welcome back to the fold. It may interest you to know that I've recently
updated StrongED's syntax colouring with support for VFP instructions.

> I'm glad there are still people maintaining StrongED, and it seems to have
> got quite a bit of development since the last time I used it actively, all
> those years ago...

As you haven't used StrongED in a long time you may find it quite
different from earlier versions in various ways. If you have any
questions then feel free to ask. Suggestions, criticisms are also
welcome.

> Thanks a lot for all the work you guys have put into StrongED! :)

My pleasure.

> It works, with just a minor hitch, on the BeagleBoard: When you select to
> have no toolbar, the toolbar disappears, alright, but the space it used to
> occupy is still occupied, but not updated, anymore. However, I can live with
> that.

Thanks for letting me know that, it also occurs on the Iyonix. Will have
a look at fixing this.

StrongED developer