[StrongED] Re: List of Windows: kill ....

Richard Torrens:

> A "Kill all except current" could be useful.
> You load a lot of windows, find the one you want and kill the rest.

I use a little cheat for that - make a change on the one I want then use 'kill unchanged' to get rid of the rest.

However, a couple of weeks back I did this and it left the wrong file open - the one with changes got closed and one of the unchanged files remained open.

I didn't report it since I couldn't reproduce the problem - it only happened the once.

The above message is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If it has reached you in error please inform us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone, reversing the charge if necessary. Please delete the message and the reply (if it contains the original message) thereafter. Thank you.

<<winmail.dat>>