[StrongED] Re: Load all files

In article <bbcc83e650.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <50e608c665Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Just tried this and it's working fine, including recursion.
> > > Where are you loading the files from?
> >
> > Over the network .... but there's something weird goimg on. Just tried
> > it again and hey-presto, it works.
> >
> > Think ypou'll need more info, if, indeed, there is a problem...

> If you could let me know what filing system you're using, the I can
> run some tests.

ShareFS. But it may have been called via a path: I have Sever$path set up
so it can be usd from any 'puter on the network.

i.e.
Set Server$Path Share::HD4.

so the full path was either of
Share::Lab.$.Resources.wwwpages.Web Home.Torrens.www.www/greenbottom/org
Server:$.Resources.wwwpages.Web Home.Torrens.www.www/greenbottom/org
which are the same.

It seems to have been a one-off event, so almost not certainly StrongED
related, I tink.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats