Re: [StrongED] Re: Regular Search and Replace on a key?

On 30 Jan 2010  Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4464d2e150.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

>> Hang on a moment! It changes the slash before html to a dot, but also
>> the slashes after http: to dots. Over to Gavin again, I think.

> Yup! This was the force of my remark "For the script we need to know
> to which strings in your StrongED window you want to apply the function".

> The script submitted was written to alter all strings.

Yes, I realised that shortly after sending that message. Sorry to be
irrelevant!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.