Re: [StrongED] startup parameters for StrongED

On 21 Jan, Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just tried that here, and it doesn't seem to work as Steve says it
> should. I had 4 StrongED windows open, all four were listed in the
> list of windows, but on saving, this obey file only mentions one of
> these windows. Am I doing something wrong?

I hadn't noticed before, but the LoW save dialogue has a 'Selection'
checkbox in it. Deselect this and you'll get all of them.

Cheers,
Steve.

The above message is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If it has reached you in error please inform us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone, reversing the charge if necessary. Please delete the message and the reply (if it contains the original message) thereafter. Thank you.