Re: [StrongED] List of Windows 4.69a1

In message <50daf6d9afLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What would be nice is an option to "save and kill".

A 'Close' option has been added to the LoW menu which saves views and
then kills them. At the moment, care must be taken with files that have
not been saved yet, ie have no path, they are discarded without being
saved. This may change later on.

> Talking of which reminds me of a slight anomaly.
>
> Close a StrongED window, it correctrly asks if you want to save. Drag the
> icon to a directory window and the StrongED window stays open.

This has been fixed. Thanks for mentioning it.

StrongED developer