[StrongED] quick way to kill task window

Very often I need to open a task window and issue a command to
discover some system information that I need for an email or to put
into a document.

As nothing much works on a task window, including the clipboard, I
have to use the mouse menu to kill the task before extracting text.

It is not a big problem but it would be more convenient if there were
another way to do it - preferably not involving use of mouse menus.

Eg
ctrl-12           open task window
key in command    * modules
ctrl-shift-K      kill Task
F4                search for ...
stripe text and drag drop in email etc..
ctrl-shift-R      resume Task

The above is just a suggestion, but I have problably overlooked
something obvious.

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
No sé nada, y no estoy incluso seguro de ése.